Sunday, October 12, 2014

Charm City Art Space Fund Raiser



It would seem that Charm City Art Space has run out of money. Their gofundme page says they don't even have a quarter of their rent in their bank account, so they are asking for six grand to stay afloat. Locals have  mixed feelings about CCAS, but, to be fair, they have in the past had some really cool shows. Even though I haven't been there in an extremely long time, for one reason or another, I used to get touring bands spots on shows at the art space and they really do try to be accommodating to anyone that needs a place to play. I could go on about things I like and dislike about the space, but at the end of the day they are an all ages venue that is asking for financial assistance. If you want to give them some money, the link is provided below. If you don't want to give them money thats fine, I'm not going to.