Friday, November 1, 2013

Braille



Braille is a dope nasty band from Philly that we got to play with this summer in Philly on our little tiny baby tour with them yungs Bath Salts. I'm pretty sure that we played too loud and thus the show got shut down right as Braille was going to play, but I don't really remember. I do remember listening to them before we went on tour and really liking their stuff, and then I recently listened to their new joint which is out on tape and I really like that too. I don't know who puts out their music, but if you ask them I'm sure they will tell you. The dudes in Braille are/were also in Pyramids and Bubonic Bear, fyi.

Check out their bandcamp! All the stuff is free, so go download it! I like this band a good but and have been bumping the new shit pretty hard recently, so make sure you snag that joint. Don't be a wuss. Word.



***


No comments: