Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bath Salts



Bath Salts is a sick ass dirty power violence band from Maryland. All up on that feedback tip. I saw / played with them on my birthday and shit was 2 dope. I assume they are in other bands but I don't know any off the top of my head, whatever. Check out this band (and the "drug" too), both tight. The homies have two things out right meow: a demo and a tour sampler thingy. The tour guy is one track, so I just condensed both the releases into one download. You can obviously go to their bandcamp and check everything out and get the real album art for your Iwhatever and stuff. The dudes are working on a new release, which I would assume is some of that next level shit. I don't know their schedule or anything, but I'ma be at this show which they are playing, I want to mosh with a bike chain (lookin at you Sam).

I guess the shit I posted yesterday was being wonky for some people so I'm gonna try a new cloud sharing thing. If this one doesn't work let me know, I'm completely dedicated to you. Word.

***




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
bath salt