Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Antpile



Antpile is a post-hardcore band from Atlanta that I saw on tour. They were really nice guys and were really good, even though I think one of their members wasn't there or something and their drummer was about to go into surgery. Their guitarist hooked us up with a show at The Wonderroot, so if you need an ATL show hit up these guys. I'm having a hard time describing Antpile right now, because when I saw them live I thought they sounded kind of like Hot Cross but less technical. Now I'm listening to the recordings and I can't think of anything that they can be compared to. Its semi technical post hardcore, that has some splashes of harder screamo and stuff thrown in. Just check it out, they are really good. I am glad that there are bands like this still. They just released a split that you can buy here. Support the band, download their stuff. Word

ALSO, FOR REAL THOUGH, EVERYTHING BEFORE JULY 30TH 2012 IS DEAD. NEITHER OF US ARE GOING TO RE-UPLOAD FOUR YEARS OF ALBUMS. SORRY BUT THAT'S JUST NOT REALISTIC.


***


No comments: