Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Father Figure


Father Figure is a screamy band from Denton, TX in which Tommy from Innards plays drums. I don't know if the other guys are in bands, I wouldn't be surprised if they were. I also don't have the slightest idea how to pronounce their album name. No clue. I do know that they are going to be on tour with Innards starting like tomorrow or some crazy shit, so check all of that shit out. Playing with some dope bands. This album is really cool, high pitched vox and stuff. I dig it pretty hard. Even if I didn't like this band I would still support it because of Tommy, but I do like this band. I really enjoy this band. Download their album below, or you can jump on their bandcamp and pay them for a download. They should have merch on their tour, so throw them some bones while you throw Innards some bones. Word.



***

2 comments:

Alden said...

other dudes in father figure are parker and miles of Two Knights

sad_james said...

invalid file (´∩`。)