Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pussy Babies



I have been sick all weekend. I feel like I am dying. The coldest of head colds. Last week Matsuri and Father;Lonesome played in my living room. There were six of us here, so we sat on the couch and played Magic while Matsuri and Father played. I'm going to throw up some F;L in the next few days, I've just been Jabba The Hut in my weakened state. Heres Matsuri's entire set:





Anyways, this post is about Pussy Babies, which is made up of Cheese and I. You may know Cheese from his late label Unity Through Harmony, his bands An Archer's History or Our Parents Forgot Us, or from being the мища roadie and manager on all of our musical endeavors excluding our most recent tour. I wasn't going to ever post these but Cheese is going back to jail and I miss him already. FREE PIMP CHEESE.

We started this project last summer but never really did anything aside from fuck around every once in a while. Recently Cheese rode his bike up to Olympia from Santa Cruz with his friend and he lived with me for like two months. During the Stanley Cup we got drunk and wrote these two songs. Each one took a day. We wanted to write more but we never had the time. I also wanted to record them decently but he left to go back to Pennsylvania before anything could go down.

This shit isn't that good, but its cool. Pretty simple and kinda sloppy. Pretty jankity recordings but its not horrible. Sounds decent for a bedroom with a single microphone. We recorded them so we could remember them later, but I wanted to put these up en memorium. I hope that whenever we meet up again we can do more. The three tracks are below. Word.

***


Pussy Babies Demo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol at the dog providing his own vocals to Matsuri. that's amazing.