Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Requests




I haven't been able to download or upload anything recently because my roommate got a new computer and is killing the internet. He's downloading Fall Out New Vegas and shit, so I guess I can't complain too much. The albums below were emailed to me by the bands, so I figured I would just do a massive post. I will do this from time to time with requests, unless I want to go get all of their music (see Men As Trees). A few of the bands commented on a thread I started on CMHWAK. All the bands are really cool, so make sure you give them a shot. Again, if you want your band on here just shoot us emails and shit.

Word.


***
Alenah
Swedish screamo, sounds like it's from the 90's
Demo

Orion Pax
Hardcore screamo from St. Louis
Their website with downloads

Laatstehalte
Thrash
A Split

Desensitized
NYC hardcore
Demo

A Shadow of A Doubt
Western Massachusetts Hardcore
Demo

Ogni Giorno
Post-Screamo from Italy
Demo

Eat The Rabbit
Members of Ogni Giorno
Eat The Rabbit

Trunks & Tales
Philadelphia based punk
Bandcamp

Joe Shlabotnik
Screamo?
We're In Your Hands, Lady Q

Organs
punk
Organs / Concord to Seas Split

No comments: