Saturday, October 31, 2009

Native & Raein



Today I decided to upload two albums form bands that we have already done posts on. Its Halloween and I'm about to get my wine on, so I'm going to make this really short.
First, Native has released a new record, and we have it available for download. It is out on Sergent House Records and is called "Wrestling Moves", you should buy it if you enjoy it. Second, seeing as Raein is coming to the states in about a month I thought it would be cool to post a Raein cd that I have but didn't put up when we did our Raein post. It has a remix of "From 3 to 1 in 2 and 4" and an untitled song. Both of these songs are pretty electronic but they still rule. If you get the chance, go see Raein when they come to some select cities, or even better, go see them in Chicago with Native!


***


Raein

From 3 to 1 in 2 and 4

Native

Wrestling Moves

No comments: